What makes my treatment unique?
I integrate a considerable number of methods during the course of my treatment according to the problem which the patient is suffering from
The methods I utilize in my treatment
Manual based physiotherapy techniques rather than instrument based.
Sports bandages and Kinesio Taping
Fascial Manipulation – treatment focusing on various areas of fascia tissue, both deep and superficial
Sujok – A Korean treatment method to reduce pain
Providing active functional exercise
Education and Certifications
- Applied Kinesiology method
- Western Dry Needling
- Fascial Manipulation
- Running Analyst – running injuries assessment & rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation of the Cervico-Cranio-Mandibular complex (Neck & Jaw)
- Medical & Deep Tissue & Sports Massage
- Mulligan method
- Lower Quadrant course
- Sports injuries and bandaging course
- Kinesio Taping – basic and advanced
- McKenzie method
- Multi-disciplinary Holistic Health Practitioner (HHP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy from Tel Aviv University, School for Health Professions; Asaf HaRofeh Hospital, School for Physiotherapy
- Master’s degree in Sports Management, cum laude, from Adelphi University, NY
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from the College for Physical Education at the Wingate Institute
- International degree from the IPSB College in San Diego, California
Your professionalism, care and uncanny insight into the human body and movement is legendary
I have been to many physical therapists in my time but you are without peer. Your ability to locate within a very short period of time the underlying cause of the physical ailment is without question a gift, a rare one at that
Before discovering you I went to many therapists trying to solve back, leg and arm pain. None were too successful
They all gave me very temporary relief but no long term remedy
From the myriad skills that you possess be it deep tissue, Thai, reflexology, physiotherapy, gi gong etc you always manage to treat both the symptom and the core issue and improve the movement and functioning of not only the affiliated area, but the entire body.
Also your patented exercises have improved my flexibility, balance and strength
You truly are a world class healer
Thank you again for helping me with the pain in my right side which came from a running machine.
After I visited you the pain disappeared. Except one time it came back for only one day – about two weeks after I visited you.
I repeated the exercises you showed me and it disappeared again.
Would you like to experience improvement in your daily functions?
Lecturer and teacher of massage at the “College for Medical Massage” in Tel Aviv: Medical massage, sports massage
Physiotherapist at the Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) of “Maccabi” and “Meuchedet”
Multi-disciplinary practitioner of complementary medicine
- Physiotherapist of the Bnei Yehuda Football professional team
Physiotherapist for Maccabi Tel Aviv Football Club, Youth Department
- Physiotherapist for the ASA Tel Aviv Rugby professional team
- Physiotherapist for the Elitzur Ramle Basketball professional team
Worked with the NY Islanders from the NHL (National Hockey League)
Worked at NASCAR (Racing Car League) in the United States
- Physiotherapist for the Hapoel Holon Basketball professional team
Head Physiotherapist Intel
- Lecturer and Consultant for various companies
Call me now – 054-7651268